By adopting a family this holiday season, you are helping a family that is receiving services from Casa Pacifica. This family is a “family on the edge”—they are keeping it together for their children and for themselves, but each day is a struggle—financially and emotionally and often medically.
The family is in desperate need of the “basics”—this can include any of the following, or anything that you think from your own life experience would be helpful for them in their day-to-day living.
1. Fill a basket/bin with items from the family’s wish list (laundry baskets are great).
2. Please DO NOT wrap gifts.
3. Ventura County
Drop the basket off Monday-Friday at 975 Flynn Road, Camarillo, between 9 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
or at the campus location at 1722 S. Lewis Road, Camarillo between 8 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
4. Santa Barbara County
Drop the basket off Monday-Friday between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. at one of our Santa Barbara County Office Locations: 115 S. La Cumbre Lane, Santa Barbara or 2615 S. Miller St. Suite 106, Santa Maria
5. Please return the baskets by the week of December 13th, so we are able to deliver the basket in time for the holidays.
Our clients and their families would benefit from your help in any of the following ways:
· Laundry supplies: Detergent, quarters for the laundromat, laundry basket
· Gift cards: Local restaurants, Target, Wal-Mart, 99 cent store, Michaels, grocery stores, movie theaters,
gas stations, clothing stores, etc.
· Household goods: Paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, kitchen supplies, etc.
· Food: Canned goods, cereal, rice, beans, bottled water, baking mixes, granola bars
· Bedding: Bedding sets, sheets, pillows, comforters, blankets, etc.
· Hobby items: Arts/crafts, beading, looms, jewelry-making kits, art supplies, etc.
· School supplies: Backpacks, markers, pencils, pens, notebooks
· Sporting goods: Sports equipment, skateboards, wagons, bicycles, scooters, adult sized safety helmets, knee & elbow pads, footballs, basketballs, soccer balls
· Baby items: Infant and child car seats, diapers, clothes
· Toiletries: Shampoo, conditioner, razors, soap, deodorant, bodywash, etc.