Support the deserving kids and families Casa Pacifica serves!
By adopting a family this holiday season, you are helping a family that is receiving services from Casa Pacifica. This family is a “family on the edge”—they are keeping it together for their children and for themselves, but each day is a struggle—financially and emotionally and often medically.
The family is in desperate need of the “basics”—this can include any of the following, or anything that you think from your own life experience would be helpful for them in their day-to-day living.
1. Fill a basket/bin with items you'd like to give (laundry baskets are great).
2. Please DO NOT wrap gifts.
3. Ventura County
Drop the basket off Monday-Friday at 975 Flynn Road, Camarillo, between 9 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
or at the campus location at 1722 S. Lewis Road, Camarillo.
4. Santa Barbara County
Drop the basket off Monday-Friday between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. at one of our Santa Barbara County Office Locations: 115 S. La Cumbre Lane, Santa Barbara or 2615 S. Miller St. Suite 106, Santa Maria
5. When you drop off the basket/bin, please fill out our holiday donation form and make sure to keep a copy for your tax records.
Our clients and their families would benefit from your help in any of the following ways:
· Laundry supplies: Detergent, quarters for the laundromat, laundry basket
· Gift cards: Local restaurants, Target, Wal-Mart, 99 cent store, Michaels, grocery markets, movie theaters,
gas stations, clothing stores, etc.
· Warm clothing of all sizes
· Household goods: Paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, kitchen supplies, etc.
· Food: Canned goods, cereal, rice, beans, bottled water, baking mixes, granola bars
· Bedding: Bedding sets, sheets, pillows, comforters, blankets, etc.
· Hobby items: Arts/crafts, beading, looms, jewelry-making kits, art supplies, etc.
· School supplies: Backpacks, markers, pencils, pens, notebooks
· Sporting goods: Sports equipment, skateboards, wagons, bicycles, scooters, adult sized safety helmets, knee & elbow pads, footballs, basketballs, soccer balls
· Baby items: Infant and child car seats, diapers, clothes
· Toiletries: Shampoo, conditioner, razors, soap, deodorant, powder
· Miscellaneous: Camping chairs, easy-ups, karaoke machines